These are some of the facilities around the Parish
- How important do you think they are?
- Which of these do you use?
- Would you like to see them improved?
- Are there other facilities you would like to see?
Click links to see individual pictures or scroll down to view them all.
- Martlesham Heath Pavilion
- Martlesham Community Hall, The Richards Room and the Parish Room
- Old Martlesham Village Hall - Top Street
- Jubilee Play space (rear of Carol Avenue, Black Tiles Lane)
- Diamond Jubilee Bike Trails (rear of Carol Ave, Black Tiles Lane)
- Harry Higgins Play area
- Centenary Play Area near Gorseland School
- Martlesham Recreation Ground (near the Creek)
- Football pitch near Gorseland School
- Black Tiles - Martlesham Post Office Stores
- The Surgery - next to the Village Green, Martlesham Heath
- Martlesham Heath Village Square
Martlesham Heath Village Square